Sunday, September 14, 2008

After Midnight Cowgirl

I saw this image at the After Midnight booth and had to have her. I've gotten pretty picky when it comes to the images I choose because I already own so many and my funds are limited. So nowadays I will only buy an image if I have nothing like it already. And I didn't have anything like this little cowgirl!



She's colored with prismacolor pencils. And I used a soda pop tab on the ribbon for a buckle. I keep a few of these on hand now for just this purpose.

Anyways, I thought she came out really cute. My dh didn't like her so much...said she looked too much like the cowgirl from Toy Story (I guess she does a bit) but I still like the card.

Give her some love!

Jane

4 comments:

Kristine said...

OH, she does! :) That wasn't my first thought though, really. I like it. Very cute and simple. I've used those pop tabs on my cards before as well. I never seem to have hardware buckles when I want them. Cute!

Liane said...

Really cute Jane. I love your card, as always!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute!! I love all of your tabs and your wonderful coloring!!

Lori said...

That is such a cute card Jane! A tip for you: You can color those soda pop tabs with a marker for them to match your project! Hugs Lori