Sunday, September 7, 2008

I love this little guy!

I picked up this stamp set at Joann's a couple weeks ago. It has other stamps...but the lizard is my favorite (Go figure, eh? What can I say...I grew up with three brothers and now have two boys of my own...I like critters!)



I did some distressing with sponging ink and DTP around the edges. Otherwise the lizard was just TOO clean. LOL.

Inside the card I stamped the full greeting (which says, You Look Good for Your Age, Almost Human."

Hmm...updates on other things:

1) The puppy (Chewy) got his first round of shots and a vet visit. He has gained about a pound since we got him and now weighs 2 pounds 6 ounces.

2) I demoed at a stamp show yesterday for a company called Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. Had a great time. Came home covered in glitter with no money in my pocket (spent all my earned money on more rubber stamps). I'll post pics of my goodies sometime this week so you can see what I got. I must have done a decent job of demoing because she asked me to do future shows for her. So that was cool.

Guess that's it for now. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Jane

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, this is the perfect card!!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your card...and the sentiment. Glad you had a good time demoing...and have fun being "sparkly!"

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love the colors you chose!
:-)

Chris (catt871) said...

What a great card! That lizard is so cute!!! I'm a big fan of critters too! We have 6 leopard geckos!!!

Can't wait to see the stamps you bought at the stamp show!!!

Rose Ann said...

Ha, ha...that is so cute!! Love the papers you've used too!

Amy said...

haha what a gorgeous stamps! he is pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute stamp, funny.

Love your comment about the craft, glitter and no money - that would be me!

:) Marcia