Each day of the week there is a different challenge over on SplitCoastStampers. Well, Sunday is Featured Stamper challenge. I haven't done this one before but decided to check it out. They give you the name of a person and you go to their gallery and find a card to use for inspiration. You are supposed to change a few things but overall the card should be similar. This is for challenge FS85.
My inspiration was THIS card.
And here is MY inspired version:
I stayed with the "kickstand" idea and "trick or treater(s) for the main image. However I did make a few changes...
1) Different colored cardstocks (didn't have enough black/orange to do her version but still stuck with what I consider normal Halloween colors)
2) Different patterned paper (didn't own hers)
3) Different ribbon (still black and wide...but mine has polka dots)
4) Different main image (I didn't have that one...plus wanted to play with my new image from Prickley Pear.)
5) Used brads instead of eyelets in the corners of the patterned paper.
I know I changed a lot of things...so hopefully this still qualifies for their challenge! :-)