Monday, November 19, 2007

Snow day!

Ok...I wish it were a true "snow day"...but I'll have to settle for a snow card. I live in Southern Arizona where snow days are nonexistent. Sigh. ;-)

This is another of the cards we made at the Christmas card stamp-a-stack. I think it's the last one I haven't shared. Yesterday I made new cards with my Stampendous Changito monkeys...so expect some "monkeying around" later in the week.

For now, here's the card of the day:



Stamp set used is from Stampin Up. I think I'll probably add a little glitter glue to him before he goes postal. But he's cute, just as he is.

Well, I'm off to a training class this morning. Going to be a short work week. I have training today and tomorrow. Wednesday I'll work and then Thursday and Friday are holidays. Wooo hooo!

Jane

No comments: