Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Friday?

I woke up this morning at 7:02. You'd think that's good right? Well, NOT when you are supposed to be on the ROAD at 7:00. Yikes! I shoved my head in the sink, brushed my teeth, dressed and rushed off to work this morning. I full expected to be at least 20 minutes late (because I was 20 minutes late leaving) but the traffic was actually much lighter and I was only 10 minutes late. Whoo hooo. :-) So forgive me not posting artwork this morning. I'll have more to share this weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going to a class where we are going to make address books. So I'll have pics of those...and I still have a couple cards from last week to share as well. I'm not out of artwork...just was out of time this morning!

Jane

PS...I want to send out a HUGE thank you to the people who leave comments for me. I don't get a whole lot of them and the ones I do get mean a lot to me. Just wanted to let you know they are appreciated.

No comments: