Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finally a Card!

Sorry for not posting more...but I haven't been doing much creating these days. I did work on my quilt over the weekend (an exact duplicate of my last one) and I did make ONE card. So that's what I have to share with you today.

I bought a new Changito stamp last week at Michael's. They had rubberstamps at 40% off so I had to buy him. He was calling my name! LOL. Of course, the pain-in-the-butt dog (yeah...he looks cute and innocent in the post below) already got ahold of this new stamp and chewed on it. Argh! The good news is that I don't think the rubber is damaged...just the cushion behind the rubber.

Anyways, without further ado...here's a card to share...



I used some paper that my friend Concetta gave me. And there is stickles on the bubble.

On a somewhat related note, my (soon to be) 9 year old blew his first bubble with bubblegum last night. He was so proud of himself. :-) The older one still can't get it.

Jane

1 comment:

Stef H said...

what a great card. that changito knew you would do him proud!!!! great colors too.

hugs,