Friday, July 31, 2009

Cookies or Alien Secretions?

Well, if you live where it's over 100 degrees right now...check out THIS post to find out how you can bake cookies in your car!

It was 109 here today. I think I could easily bake those cookies! Instead I opted to buy the ingredients and make myself an Alien Secretion to cool off with. I tend to like drinks that don't taste like alcohol but my experience is pretty limited. So one of the times I went out I asked the bartender for a suggestion of something with a 'punch' yet still sweet and can't taste like alcohol. His suggestion was an Alien Secretion. I've been hooked ever since and they are super easy to make.

Alien Secretion Drink
Mix equal parts of the following three items:
Midori Liquor (a melon liquor - green in color)
Malibu Rum (coconut rum)
Pineapple Juice (I actually use more of this)

Pour over ice and mix. Yummy!

Some recipes call for vodka to be added, some call for orange juice to be added...but this particular recipe is the one that's served at the local bar.

Enjoy!

Jane

No comments: