Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Treat Boxes

I made these little treat boxes last weekend. My friend had a die cut that I used which made these so much simpler! I stamped them with some watermark ink (to get the tone on tone look). Then I assembled the boxes leaving one end open. I stamped a tag for each one. Colored in the three hearts and the outline of the tag and added some stickles (glitter glue) to the hearts. Once the tags dried I filled the boxes with candy, closed the other end and tied it all tightly closed with ribbon and the tag.



Last night I started working on my card for the High Hopes Design Team. I really love the company and their images and it'd be SUCH an honor to be part of the Design Team. I have to have my entry by the 22nd. So keep your fingers crossed for me!

Ok...off to make the kids breakfast (or is it lunch at this point?) :-)

Jane

3 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous boxes, they are so sweet! enjoy your sunday, Debx

Concetta said...

I am SO glad you decided NOT to use that bright pink ribbon!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great boxes Jane, very much in the spirit of Valentine's!

:) Marcia