Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Sunday!

I just wanted to check in and PROMISE some new artwork for later. I made two cards and an altered mailbox last night but haven't taken photos yet...and I'm headed out to stamp with a friend. So will have to post later.

I've also received two birthday cards from other gals (my birthday is Tuesday). I havent' decided if I should share them as they come in...or do one big posting with all of them?

In the meantime, I thought I'd brag (just a little bit). The post below...the Embossing Paste Tutorial? Was featured on Inspirational Tips, Techniques, and Tutorials. It was then picked up from there and shared on One Pretty Thing - Daily Inspirations for a handmade life. I feel so famous! ;-)

Ok...off to stamp with my friend. I'll be back later with something good to share.

Jane

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

Woohoo, congrats on the tutorial "hits" :) That is great. I looked but don't think I commented. Sorry :(

Your birthday too?! Ugggh, I keep forgetting b-days. I need to get better organized but been so busy lately (still have taxes to do this week I hope so they are done and out of the way). Kel

Anonymous said...

It's Tuesday here.

Happy birthday my love. Hope you have a lovely day.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Happy belated birthday. I missed it completely and feel like a slacker!

Congrats on your tutorials. It's always a nice surprose when things like this happen!

:) Marcia

AmethystCat said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope it was fabulous!