Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A card and a kitten

This weekend I got around to making two cards. The first one is ok. The second one I really liked. So I'm going to share the second one for today.



I received the image in a swap as well as the red embossed paper. So I used that as my starting point and went from there. I like how it turned out.

On other fronts...we've added a new kitten to the household. Meet Tigger...



I've started working a part time temporary job on top of my full time job and having the kids home for the summer (and I work both jobs from home). So I suspect I'll only be doing a few cards for the next few months. But maybe I'll surprise myself and start making even MORE cards. Who knows.

2 comments:

Katie and Ferenc said...

my dad says he's upset about this, that he told you he's had a free cat for you all this time! haha!

AmethystCat said...

adorable card! love the layers of papers! and, Tigger is ADORABLE!! I love cats!