Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I promise...this is the last piggy card for awhile! :-) I was going to promise it was the last barnyard card for awhile...but that's not true...I made a cow card over the weekend so there is still more barnyard yet to come. All stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps.



I'm not overly thrilled with the card...but it works ok. Sometimes the inspiration is in the "on" position and sometimes "not so much". :-)

I did buy a new stamp this weekend. It was meant more as an "office" stamp. But I have been having SO much fun with it this weekend. I'll be sharing more as the week goes on.

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday (feels weird not to be Monday!)

Jane

2 comments:

AmethystCat said...

I really like your piggy cards and the design on this one is great!

Kelly L said...

I dont' mind this cute little piggy one bit. Keep 'em comin! The colors and piercing looks great on this one, too. :) Kel