Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sharing

Remember yesterday I shared the blog with you where they will write your deceased child's name in the sand? I sent them an email asking them to write our daughters' names in the sand...and it was posted today already! Wow, that was fast. You can see our daughters' pictures of the beach HERE.

I promise I will try to stamp today. Just have been feeling a little tired and overwhelmed at work during the week and on the weekends I just want to climb into bed with a book. So I haven't been creating much. I do want to make some halloween treats for coworkers (can't decide what yet though) and I printed off Beate's weekend sketch challenge. So at least I have some inspiration. I'll post something new this week...promise!

Jane

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

How beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Aren't they amazing. And the verse you added was just beautiful.

((Hugs))

Concetta said...

That is simply amazing. How beautiful! Where do they do this?

Kelly L said...

Oh how beautiful and so touching. That was such a beautiful memorial for your daughters. I was deeply touched that they took the time to do something so meaningful for you and your family. Hugs, Kelly :)