Friday, October 31, 2008

Riley Roasting a Marshmellow

Happy Halloween!

This is the other stamp that I bought of Riley/Sophie over at Hanna's. I think it will make some great masculine cards...don't you?



I doubt that I'm going to get any stamping done this weekend. We are going to go visit my brother for the weekend. Let the kids play with their cousins. DH and I are invited to a halloween party tomorrow night so my brother will watch the boys for us. There are a couple friends I'm looking forward to seeing. And then we'll be back and thrown into the workweek again. I do have a couple more cards from last week. So those will be appearing on a blog near you soon! :-)

Have a great and Happy Halloween! (Am I the only one who automatically hears the Great Pumpkin (Charlie Brown) music when I say this?)

Jane

4 comments:

Kathy H said...

Happy Halloween!!! I too love them Rileys...Great job with the Riley cards...

Rose Ann said...

I love this adorable image!! Great coloring and I love your colors choices and tabs with brads!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your moose cards are great! I love Riley! :)

AmethystCat said...

I love the Great Pumpkin! :) Hope you had a good week-end. cute card and love the left side detail!