Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Do we really have to start a week all over again??? Man the weekends fly by. My only consolation is that my weeks fly by just as fast. So before I know it the weekend will be here again. :-)

Yesterday I went and stamped with a friend for a few hours. That was a really nice break. She made some items using my Cute Critters set (what can I say...that set is adorable!) I made one card using a High Hopes image and one card using Cute Critters...and then a few small 3x3 cards that I haven't quite finished yet.

But, for today this is what I have to share...another sample using the same set as yesterday. If you like birds...this is a nice set. I love some of the sayings and it's pretty versatile.



Here I've used it to create a tin. It'd be a great little gift for a teacher or even a graduate.

One more sample with this set to share tomorrow. For now...I gotta get ready for work. Have a great day!

Jane

3 comments:

AmethystCat said...

cute tin! love it!

Unknown said...

AWWW WHAT A CUTE BIRDY STAMP.LOVE THE TIN.

Chris (catt871) said...

This is awesome!!! I love that bird stamp!!!