Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dirty Shanks Twisted Humor Card Swap

I joined THIS swap on SplitcoastStampers. There is still room so if this sounds like it might be of interest to you...go check it out! I joined the swap for two reasons...foremost because it IS for those with a twisted sense of humor. (Umm...I think I meet that requirement! LOL) But also I joined because it had a small committment - only six cards. The downside of this is that I'll only get a similar amount back in return. Wouldn't it be wonderful to make 5 cards and get 25 in return??? Boy, that'd be my kind of interest rate!

Anyways, without further ado...here's my card

OUTSIDE


INSIDE



The stamp I used is from an old Close To My Heart set. The text (Flies Spread Disease - Keep Your's Zipped) is all from the computer. For the inside I made a landscape word document and then made the margins as small as I could (but equal). Then I added a 2x2 table. Then I added blank returns until the top/bottom sections were equal. Then I went to the center of the bottom row and center justified the saying. It was still slightly off from center (due to the margins) so I added a few spaces. Then I went into table properties and removed the lines so it'd print without lines. I printed once on paper first and folded that to make sure everything was where I wanted it. Then printed on cardstock.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Jane

5 comments:

Alley said...

ROFL.....I Love that, it is so fun and humorous!

Unknown said...

LMAO! WHAT A GREAT CARD JANE!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh thats good!

Marjorie said...

LOL Very cute ^_~

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

That is too funny!