I'm still recuperating from the "creeping crud" that struck me this past week. Today I slept till 10:00 - got up for 2 hours and then slept again from noon till 5:00. Wow! Good news is that I feel a little better each day.
I had someone unsubscribe from my blog today. I hate it when that happens. I always wonder why. The only thing I can think of recently is that I've been showcasing mainly one stamp company. But I wanted to show all the things I'd made for the Design Team. I'll be using other stamp companies and samples in the future on my blog. So hopefully that wasn't the reason for the departure. I've always been an equal opportunity customer. I buy and use what I like. So, in general, you'll see a lot of variety here. I hope the rest of you keep coming back!
Well, I've been a BBBAAAADDDD blogger. I was tagged a long time ago and never posted it. Things were crazy busy and I just didn't get around to it. Today I have some peace and quiet so decided I'd go ahead and answer the tag...
7 Things Most People Don't Know about Me
1) I used to ride a motorcycle (dirtbike)
2) I've worked in a mine
3) I used to LOVE Erik Estrada - now he makes me gag!
4) I used to be VERY religious - now, not so much. I still believe in God but in a more "macro" God than a "micro" God. I still believe He created the earth and sent His son to die for our sins. Beyond that I don't think He is as involved in our daily lives as the "religious" people like to believe. I think churches are filled with a majority of people who are hypocrites. Yes, there are some VERY good people there too. So I'm not saying everyone is - but I think many people are. I think they use the "cover" of religion for their own purposes. I'll get off my soapbox on this one.
5) My first car was a 1969 mustang. Loved that car! It looked so cool.
6) I dated very little - a total of 7 people (and that includes all the way back to my first boyfriend in 5th grade and two people that I went on ONE date with). I was married by the time I was 20 to lucky #7! ;-)
7) I love critters. If my husband let me, our house would have many more dogs in it. I can't stand to go to the pound because I want to bring them all home! We always had dogs growing up. First black labs and then beagles. As a young adult we got our first Shih Tzu. I don't think there has really been a period where I did not own a dog. (except maybe my freshman year in college when I lived in a dorm).
Have a great day!