Monday, January 4, 2010

What are YOU working on in 2010?

I have been keeping busy...

making Thank You cards for holiday gifts
cleaning and reorganizing at home
starting back on Weight Watchers

And of course there is always the regular housework, laundry, dishes, bill paying, playing with the boys, taking care of the pets, etc.

I bought a new needle for my sewing machine (used the other one to sew on cards and got the needle all gummed up from the adhesive). So I want to get started on my next project soon. Probably a denim rag quilt.

What are YOU up to?

I will make sure and take pics of the thank you cards soon.

2 comments:

Nikki aka Widdle Shamrock said...

When it's sunny, we are outside tidying up the property.

As always, I have a humongous to do craft list, that just keeps getting longer and longer. I just finished knitting some prem clothes for my cousin In Ireland who gave birth 8 weeks too early. The wee fella is now 3 lbs.

AmethystCat said...

Happy New Year, Jane! good luck with all your goals! I haven't been very productive yet in 2010 but I hope to be at some point!