Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crazy Weather!

Keep in mind these pictures were taken in 'sunny Arizona' this week! Yikes! We had tornado warnings, high winds, and flash flood warnings.

Picture taken from back door:



And the trampoline I bought the kids for Christmas? It USED to be in the backyard. I found it two acres over. It broke our chainlink fence, chopped a neighbors tree in half, went over the next neighbors fence, over their house, and landed in their front yard. It isn't savable. Sigh. There went $160 (and that was black friday special).



On a positive note, my computer arrived for my new job. Now I need to figure out how to get it connected to our wireless network. AND I've now lost over 10 pounds this month! That's been with minimal effort. I still need to add in exercise. But right now I'm just taking it one part at a time and getting the eating under control.

I have plans to help a friend stamp invitations tomorrow and a neighbor wants to come stamp next week. So more artwork to share soon!

3 comments:

Deb said...

wow, that is one wrecked trampoline! we are in the middle of a snow storm just now, not nice either! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Lori said...

Wow! Jane, what a shame about the trampoline! Those are so much fun! It is a blessing though that you did not have any more damage and you and the boys are o.k. The trampoline is just a thing!

Have tons of fun stamping with your friend! Hugs Lori

Nikki aka Widdle Shamrock said...

WOW, that is some strong winds !!!!

We have been having crazy weather too, but nothing like that !!!