Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Monster Mania!

First off I wanted to mention that today would have been my Dad's birthday. He's been gone now for a few years but I still miss him dearly and I suspect always will. That's the bummer of being the youngest child of older parents. You are still young when they die.

Now on to happier things. I found this stamp set at Michael's for 40% off the other day and HAD to have it.



Then I found this card sketch on Mojo Monday and decided to use it:



Lastly, here is the card I created. I love the way it turned out. I don't know why I had such a hard time photographing it. It's purple and kind of lime green. But the purple isn't showing well here and the green coloring looks all washed out. Sorry...tried taking the photo multiple times and this is the best photo.



Gotta go! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Nikki aka Widdle Shamrock said...

I love it Jane !!!!

As soon as I have had enough of outside, I will be back scrapbooking.