Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ter-ruffic Card

This is the latest/greatest sketch challenge over on SplitcoastStampers. They post a new sketch every Wednesday. Sometimes, they are more involved than I like...I like clean simple designs. But this one called to me...and I sat down and made two cards in a few hours time.

This first card is made with a stamp set from Close to My Heart. My friend gave me the stamp set because she didn't want it any more. I think this is the first card I've made with it. But I'm really happy with how it came out.



What do YOU think?

I also came up with a box for the wedding thank you cards I made. I haven't taken a picture yet...but will be sharing that soon. So you can look forward to that. I'll even share the tutorial I used so you can make your own boxes of any size.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

How cute. I love the pawprint paper you made. The color combo is great too, and I love the sketch.

Michelle said...

This is cute!!!