Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mojo somewhat reinstated...

I've made a few cards over the last couple days. I'm not sure I'm totally LOVING any of them. You know...sometimes you make a card and you want to show it to everyone you know. Well, my stamping mojo isn't THAT much back yet! LOL. But I do like the cards I've made well enough. So...here is one of my "somewhat mojo reinstated" cards. :-)



For this card I used an old stamp set from Close to My Heart which has solid shapes in it. I used a circle stamp and then did the "rock and roll" technique with Citrus Leaf and Clover Meadow inks and stamped the circle. Repeated 5 more times trying my best to get them equidistant from each other. Then I added the greeting (another CTMH set) and the shooting star (from a Disney set I got at Walmart for $2 clearanced). Added the ribbon and tada...done. Simple but I like the color pop of the green. Looks better in real life. Had a hard time getting a decent picture of the true green color that it is.

Jane

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I really like the colour combo. Its a great clean and simple card, really effective.

:) Marcia P