Monday, June 8, 2009

Playing Hookie!

I took all week off this week from work. I've worked there for close to two years and have never taken more than a couple days off at a time. I've been feeling very stressed out and at the end of my rope...so decided to take this week off. As part of that, I'm trying to spend time doing things I enjoy, with people I enjoy.

Yesterday, dh and I took the boys to see Night At the Musuem 2. It was good. Not great...not as good as the first...but good.

My sister-in-law is in town...so today we got together with all the kids (my two boys and her two boys and one girl). We took them out to Sabino Canyon and let them play in the water. Luckily, there was some water...but not as much as there will be in a month or so. They had a BLAST playing. Then we took them to McD's afterwards and they played for another couple hours there (tag, running and screaming). I think we are all tired out now. But it was a nice day. Here are a few pics (notice how I purposely made sure I wasn't in any of the pictures!) LOL.









Tomorrow I'm taking them swimming over at a friend's apartment (and then she and I are going to hang out afterwards to quilt and/or make cards). Wednesday I have lunch plans with another friend (and probably a little shopping for me). No plans yet for Thursday. And Friday we have to go to Phoenix for my niece's wedding. The week is going to fly by!

Whew!

1 comment:

Widdle Shamrock said...

I get teary seeing photos of your boys. They are growing so quick and are turning into such handsome wee lads. So glad you are having some time out and doing stuff for you.