Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Waterfall Card... Doggie Style! ;-)

This is the second card I made with the new set from Clear Dollar Stamps. This set is available August 1st. Also, I used Cocoa (he's a single stamp released a few months ago but still available) I colored the card using my new copics from Clear Dollar Stamps. And if you want to make one of these for yourself...you can find the tutorial HERE on Splitcoaststampers.

This is what the card looks like completely closed...then as you pull down on the ribbon the flaps start folding back revealing one square at a time. It's a "wow" card and not that hard once you've made the first one.









For the background I put several of the stamps onto my acrylic block and stamped the cardstock randomly in brown ink. I printed the saying on the computer (hint...print once on regular paper...then place your cardstock on top of the printing on the paper using temp adhesive...then put the paper back in the printer and print again. Perfect alignment without waste of cardstock.

Hope you enjoyed today's sample. Will be back later to post more!

Jane

8 comments:

AmethystCat said...

love your doggie waterfall card. how cute! and, what a fun progression of pictures. I love those cards but especially love how you put yours together!

Anonymous said...

Jane, your waterfall card is soooo cute! I haven't done one of those in such a long time. TFS!

Tammy said...

CUTE!!!!

Tammy
SBS4

Kelly L said...

Terrific waterfall card. LOVE the dog and hydrant images, love your idea, too. GREAT card. I have to try one of those some day. :) Kelly

Vickilyn said...

Very cute card Jane!!! I am going to have to try one of these eventually.

Vicki

Kevin Renz said...

Jane,
What a darling card and oh so true at times. Loved it!

Unknown said...

What a neat interactive card! I like how you put them together!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Jane, I really love the way this card moves!!! Great waterfall.

:)Marcia
SBS4