Saturday, July 12, 2008

High Hopes Stretch Card

I was able to trade for a few images of High Hopes new Jungle Line of stamps. This guy is called "Stretch". Isn't he/she adorable? Hmm that name could go either way.



I've traded for even more images...so you'll be seeing lots of High Hopes in the future. I have to trade for images because going to their site is just darn dangerous! Last time I went there I had a hard time keeping my order below $100! Their newest stamps are these jungle stamps and also a line of pirate stamps. Cute, cute, cute! Dangerous, dangerous, dangerous! LOL!

Jane

10 comments:

Kelly L said...

Very cute. Love High Hopes, but I haven't bought any yet. I love to look at their web site though and dream. :D Kel

Kristine said...

Hi Jane! That is soo cute!! Love those jungle images by HHStamps. You did a great job with your coloring, and the cuttlebugging :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Jane this is such a cool card, I love the colours, the colouring, the layout, and yes, the giraffe is a sweetie!

scrappernic said...

I LOVE this card! The colors, the details and of course, that stinkin' cute giraffe! It is just perfect!

Chris (catt871) said...

Ohhh I hear ya on the DANGER part!!! I ended up getting 90% of the jungle ones and am waiting for their newest releases to arrive in the mail!!! ACK!!! Your card is adorable...I love how you used that CB folder for the bottom panel, it fits soooo well!!! GREAT JOB!!!
Chris

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Fabulous card and great coloring. I really like the textured background, it goes great with the giraffe image. ~ Jovi

Unknown said...

HE IS CUTE...HE LOOKS LIKE A HE TO ME ANYWAY..LOL LOVE THE EMBOSSING!

Deb said...

gorgeous card Jane, I do love Stretch, he is adorable, your stitching is so perfect!

AmethystCat said...

I agree - too cute! And, good trade!

Anonymous said...

Awe ... this is so cute! I love the colouring, great work!