Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th water bottles to share!

These are the bottles I made for my co-workers. The main image on the "pocket" is a Stampendous Changito. Then for the band around the water I used stamps from a $1 set I bought at Michaels. I think they turned out really cute. I only needed to make 4 of them....so my kids enjoyed the rest of the packets of kool-aid and making their own drinks. LOL.



And here is a side view so you can see the "band". I just cut off the existing wrapper an used it to determine the size of the band that I needed.



And lastly...a card to share. I made this for the newest sketch challenge on splitcoaststampers. I also attempted to combine it with the limited supply challenge but I ended up not quite meeting all the requirements for that (was supposed to be no more than 4 layers and I ended up with 6 by the time I matted two of the layers). The other requirements were using red/white/blue (met that one) and using 4 or less embellishments (met that one).



All stamps for this one are from Clear Dollar Stamps.

Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!

Jane

4 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Jane, these are awesome, so much work and they look good.

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Love this card it is great.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What awesome creations!!!! Love the water bottles!

:-)

Concetta said...

The Kool-Aid looks much better than the lemonade would have. I like how you did the labels. These are very fun! Great job!