Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last Day for Candy Entry! And another sneek peek!

Today is the last day to enter for your choice of any Clear Dollar Stamp set (limited value). See this entry for details!

Ok...on to the next Sneek Peek. Today I am featuring a new set called "Doggie Toys" (5644) It's a set of 7 stamps for $3.99. A great set to coordinate with any dog stamps you currently own. It has two phrases "Good dog" and "Friend", along with a doghouse, a ball, a fire hydrant, a dogfood dish, and a bone.

This first card is a simple card but one of my favorites. I stamped the doghouse and then I wanted a dog to go IN the doghouse. I thought I'd have to use a bigger dog and just have him peeking out (do some masking) but instead I found that one of the pups in the Fresh From the Farm set fit perfectly in the doorway. I just used a marker to mark up just one of the pups (there are four in a line on the stamp) and stamped him in the doorway. The saying on the card is also from Fresh From the Farm. Finished size of the card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.



I made a couple other samples with this set...but apparently Blogger doesn't want to let me post any more photos at the moment and I need to go to work. So I will try to post later. One is a waterfall card that I really like...so come back to check it out!

Jane

3 comments:

AmethystCat said...

How ADORABLE!!! what a cute puppy in the dog house and how clever of you to put the two together. neat, neat!

Tammy said...

Love the cute dog looking out at the world:). The dp paper draws your eye right to the dog house!!

Tammy
SBS4

Diane Noble said...

Very cute, Jane! Love the little puppy and the larger dog house. Makes him more puppy-ish!