Friday, March 14, 2008

Ramblings

First off, my apologies for not stamping as much this week. I don't know why I've felt so worn out and tired. But I have been feeling that way. All I've accomplished this week are the 4 HM cards (which I already shared). Also, one night I stamped some images in black ink and then sat in front of the TV and colored them with pencils. Then last night I took the same images and used my blending solution and finished the colors. At this rate...I'll finish those cards sometime next month! LOL!

Yesterday we got a sneak peek at the new sets coming from Clear Dollar Stamps. I can't reveal more...but I can say they have some really great stuff that is right up my alley! You'll be seeing samples here on my blog as soon as I'm able to reveal them.

So, exciting things coming soon...to a blog near you!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Jane

No comments: