Thursday, March 6, 2008

House Mouse Cards

Thought I'd start sharing some of the House Mouse cards I've received as part of my Mouse-a-Round swap...

So these first two cards are from Lisa C. One was actually a birthday card that I don't think I posted yet. The second (valentine) one was my MAR swap card from her.





I'm loving being a part of this swap because I'm getting to see so many of the House Mouse (and Happy Hopper) images in person. Also, as part of the swap we are supposed to send 2 stamped images...so I'm getting lots of images to play with.

Have a great Thursday everyone...one more day to the weekend!

Jane

5 comments:

Marjorie said...

These mice are too cute!! What a fun swap!

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, those little mice in the makeup is toooo cute!!!

Tammy
SBS4

AmethystCat said...

what neat cards to get. how fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fun swap to be in! HM are just so adorable!

KellyS said...

I love the sentiment on that first card! How cute!