Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am SOOOOOO excited! Sneak peek!!!

I've been creating in my secret laboratory for the last couple weeks. It's been killing me not to share my creations. But, NOW I CAN!!! LOL!

These stamps will be available on April 1st over at Clear Dollar Stamps. For now, I'm going to share a couple different things to wet your appetite and get you drooling! :-)





Isn't the horse ADORABLE? Guess what? If you look closely at his rear end...I enhanced it and gave him a butt lift! See???? I stamped the image 3 times. The first being the main image that I colored the whole image. Then I stamped two more times and just colored the butt and the tail. I cut out the butt portion and adhered it over the main image with dimensionals. Then cut out only the tail and adhered that on top of the raised butt portion.

The horse set is called "Charlie Horse", it's item # is 5544 and it's price??? Only $3.99 for a set of 2 (horse plus saying which you'll see in tomorrow's sample). Also used on this card is a new stamp called "Flannel". It creates the pattern on the blue strip. The item # on that is 5536 and it's $7.99. It says it's a set of 2 but it's really only one stamp.

Ok...are you drooling yet??? Should I share another set? Can you stand it??? The hardest part for me is deciding on only two samples to share today! How about this one?



This duo of creations would be a perfect set for a sweet 16 just getting their license to drive. It uses two sets - "Sometimes You're the Bug" (item # 5541, set of 14 for $9.99) and "Bugs and Kisses" (item # 5542, set of 29 for $9.99). The best thing about these clear stamps is being able to see just where to stamp things. Adding your "greeting" to the license plate is easy-smeasy. The keychain was meant to hold a photo. I just popped out the insert that came with it and used it as a template to know how big to cut out my portion of the image. I really like how it turned out.

Ok...more sets tomorrow!

Jane

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I JUST LOVE YOUR NEW STAMPS JANE,THE HORSES BUTT IS HILARIOUS & HOW CHEAP WAS IT! YOU HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB ON THE COLOURING ON BOTH CARDS,THEY LOOK BRILLIANT!

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

OMG...I want that love bug car stamp...that is soooo darn cute.

Kelly L said...

These both are REALLY terrific, Jane. I love them! You did a great job. I love the colors, and the keychain was a great added touch. I wouldn't have thought to put in a portion of the image, but I think it looks GREAT! This would be a nice card for new driver with keychain to match. :D Kelly

Anonymous said...

Really, really adorable stamps!
I love cdstamps:)

Concetta said...

I love the colors you used in this card. I like the idea of the keychain, very cute!

Marjorie said...

I just love seeing all these examples with your new stamps! Sometimes I get so stuck in a rut with a stamp set that I can't think 'out of the box' and make different things. Your cards are such fun to browse through!