Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thinking Outside the Box




I made this card yesterday in honor of Memorial Day. The 4th of July stamp set (from Clear Dollar Stamps) had the flag stamp...but I wanted it to be on a "pole". So I used a clean new pencil eraser for the circle at the top and then just one line of the flag stamp to make the pole. Embossed it with silver embossing powder...and we have a flag on a pole! The sentiment is from CTMH and the canvas background (if you can see it) is from SU.
I'm HOPING to become a designer for this stamp company (Clear Dollar Stamps). I've sent a couple samples and am waiting to hear back from them.
Last night my hubby brought me home a surprise...more rubber stamps! He found them at the thrift store. So I had to make a new card last night. I'll share that tomorrow. For now, I'm signing off. I had a rough day at work today. I would love to know why mens' hormones make them feel stronger and our hormones make us into weeping messes. Sigh. Tomorrow (or at least next week) will be better. Have a great evening all.




No comments: