Thursday, May 31, 2007

Personality Test

Hmm...not sure...I always thought I was 100% abnormal! LOL!

You Are 36% Abnormal
You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.
You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.
You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.
You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.
You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


Today at work we had a "mandatory meeting". Of course, everyone gets a little worried when there is a mandatory department meeting. But we were greeted at the door with ice cream! Then they had boxes of computer parts and office supplies in boxes on each table. We had to build a sculpture using the items in our box...bonus points for using ALL the parts and for creativity. We built a "Peoplesoft Programmer"...we even added a coffee cup, sunglasses, earrings, and made him a tie out of a piece of foam that was in our box. And....we WON! So our department gets a catered hour long lunch served by our director! Then they gave out some serious (and not so serious) awards. Those were pretty funny too.

I'm still working on my program. A few days ago my boss showed me how to set up the security on the panel...and so I've been modifying things on that database (he'd moved it from my testing one). Today he deleted the security he'd set up (and the panel that I'd modified) and told me I needed to redo it for practice. I told him he was a "meanie" and that I was going to make him a "meanie" card tonight! So that's what I'm going to try and do! LOL. Luckily he has a pretty good sense of humor.

No comments: