Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I've trained my husband well!


Last week my husband brought me home rubber (no, not THAT kind!) twice! He managed to find two SU wheels and a handle for $2 at the thrift store. And then a couple days later he found a bag of stamps for $3.50 (they were normally $7 but it was the color that was 1/2 off for the day). I've only had a chance to play with one of the stamps so far. But isn't he a cutie?
I used to collect Cherished Teddies figurines...and several of these stamps are Cherished Teddies. I didn't even realized they made stamps of them!
Hope everyone is having a great week. Leave me a comment and say "hi" so I know you've been here!
Thanks!
Jane


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute stamp...I used to collect Cherished Teddies too and I didn't know they made stamps either. I was in no way surprised to hear that your group won the creativity contest, they had you...isn't that an unfair advantage? Awesome about lunch...enjoy every second of those 60 minutes.

Talk to you soon!

Concetta:)