Sunday, April 18, 2010

How's Everything At Your End?

Yesterday I'd taken my oldest son to 'How to Train Your Dragon' and we stopped at GameStop afterwards and got both boys a new game. So when we got home they were both occupied and I used some of the time to make a couple cards. This one is based off last week's sketch challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.



I turned the sketch sideways...but other than that it's pretty true to form. What do you think?



The image is from Clear Dollar Stamps. The horse's name is 'Charlie'. If I remember right I think it was about $5 for the horse and the saying. I used prismacolor pencils (light umber and dark umber) to color Charlie. I left the mane area white because I liked the way it popped.

I also made a second card that is a thank you card for a friend but I'll post that another day. Thanks for hanging in with me while I'm not posting on a regular basis. :-)

2 comments:

Cheryl O said...

Your card is adorable, Jane......so cute!!!

Nikki aka Widdle Shamrock said...

Hey Jane,

Catching up on blogs. Love the card and will borrow the pattern if that's ok.

Been meaning to contact you. Will email you privately.