Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teachabella Bag

I don't have a lot to share this week. I didn't manage to stamp at all over this past weekend. But I do still have the Teachabella gift bags that I made to hold the card sets for Teacher Appreciation last week. So...I'll go ahead and share that today. Tomorrow is my work from home day...so maybe I'll find time to do some simple stamping tomorrow. For now, this will have to do!



Well, I gotta go get ready for work (whether I WANT to get ready for work is another story! LOL.) I read till after 1a.m. That makes 6:30a.m. come awful early! Ugh.

Jane

7 comments:

Alley said...

What a fun idea for a teachers give, love the bella

Widdle Shamrock said...

Love the bag.

Ah reading, yes..... When I read the 4 Twilight books in 4 days, I read from 7 in the evening, til 4.30am !!!!!

Concetta said...

Wait a minute...I am a teacher and I didn't get a pretty teachabella gift bag with cards?

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hope you got a chance to catch up on some zzzzz's. Thats a late read.

Great bag, its something we don't really get into here, teacher gifts, but the idea always floats around!

:) Marcia P

AmethystCat said...

that bag is super cute and the teachabella image is wonderful!

Yani said...

Don't work too much, ok? ;) I do hope that you can start playing with stamps soon! :) Lovely bag BTW.

Deb said...

Fabulous bag Jane, such a lovely gift for a teacher!
Have a great day, Debx