Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

A friend of mine does a post every Tuesday where she posts anything she did that week that was a 'screw up'. Some aren't a big deal and some are. I guess it is a way to acknowledge mistakes and laugh at yourself and keep life light.

So, I thought I'd share a screw-up that I did today. And since it's Wednesday I'll call it Wacky Wednesday.

Can you guess what this is???



I washed a load of laundry. When I went to transfer the laundry from the washer to the dryer I noticed some bits of cardboard. The more I looked the more I found. I dug deeper and started pulling out dryer sheets. IN THE WASHER. I'm like "What the heck?" Then it occurred to me. When I was putting the pile of clothes into the washer I must have knocked the WHOLE BOX of dryer sheets INTO the washer. So, not only were there like 100 dryer sheets mixed in with the laundry but there were bits and pieces of the cardboard box that had disintegrated. What a mess! I had to shake out all the clothes to try and get the bigger chunks and dryer sheets out. Then wipe out the washer and reload the clothes BACK into the washer and rewash them again. Hopefully all the white comes out of the clothes and they aren't ruined from the sheets.

Sigh. Calgon...take me away!

No comments: