Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tri Fold Shutter Card

My mojo is BACK! At least for now. I love how this card came out. After I saw the tutorial here on THIS blog I decided I HAD to try making one myself. Here is my finished card:



Here is the top view (ignore the dust!)



And here is a close up of the "main" portion of the card:



My card is definately not as "dressed up" as the sample card...but I like my simplicity. Goes along with the saying and stamps/papers I used. All stamps are from Close to My Heart.

Enjoy!

Jane

4 comments:

christina d said...

What a great card! I love it!

AmethystCat said...

love, love, love your tri-fold shutter card!

Kelly L said...

This is really cool. I was too chicken to give it a try. :) maybe sometime I will get arond to it. Kel :)

scrappernic said...

LOVE this card! I haven't tried one of these yet, but you've inspired me :)