Thursday, May 7, 2009

ShoutOut to Sheetloads

I won this stamp as part of some blog candy a while back. I haven't had the urge to use her before...but this is Teacher Appreciation Week and I needed to make something for the boys' teachers...thus Teachabella and Sheetloads to the rescue to make sets of cards! :-)





What is Sheetloads?



Each month they publish a new issue and each issue holds a sample card layout and directions for mass producing cards with that layout. (Cutting diagrams, etc). All of the old issues are archived and able to be downloaded as well. Here is a link to the May issue.

As always, I'm running late and now still trying to make gift bags to put the cards in (and tomorrow is Friday...yikes!) My oldest son has two teachers and my youngest son has one...but the youngest son's teacher is one of my stamping friends. So instead of giving her cards she already can make herself...I'm going to do something different for her.

Jane

No comments: