Sunday, February 22, 2009

SC216 - Hug Coupon Card

I am pretty happy with how this card turned out. I'd picked up this $1 set at Michael's. It just has two stamps...the one you see on the card and a smaller one that reads "redeemable at a moment's notice". I thought it was adorable and for $1...why not???!!

I followed this sketch from Splitcoaststampers



I turned it vertical instead of horizontal. I stuck with one of my favorite color combos (red/white/black and a touch of silver).



So...did I do the sketch justice?

Jane

3 comments:

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Very cute!! Love the texture form the cuttlebug and the faux stitching! Great card :)

Lori said...

Great Card Jane! I love all of the sewing you did! Not good at that at all. Hugs Lori

Kelly L said...

GREAT job with the sketch, Jane. Love the colors and texture you added with the cb folder. GREAT stitching, too! :) Kel