Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm Bananas Over You

This is the surprise pop-up slider card I made with the image from yesterday. For complete details/instructions go HERE to view a tutorial by Beate.

My yellow background is stamped tone on tone with bananas from SU's Monkey Business set (hard to see in the picture). The monkey is from Stampendous's Changito monkey line. And the saying is created with Karen Foster Snap Stamps.

Here is the card CLOSED:



Then you pull the slider out (from the top where the ribbon is) and the slider pops up.

Here is the card OPEN:



And then I wanted to show you exactly what a Karen Foster Snap Stamp is (in case you haven't got these yet). It's rumored that they aren't being carried any more...so if you see them...grab them! I'm hoping they aren't really discontinuing them but maybe remaking them "new and improved" or something. But I guess time will tell. In the meantime, I'm glad I have MY Karen Foster snap stamps! LOL!



Today I call and accept my new job offer. I'm excited and nervous. I don't like changes. But I'll be ok...and if I could do the last place...then this place should be a piece of cake. I'm sure there will be less politics, more help, and more friendly people. And it isn't a whole new world to me...I'm familiar with healthcare data.

Enjoy the rest of a short work week! I have another card but am saving it to post tomorrow. So come back and see me!

Jane

3 comments:

Lisa C. said...

totally adoreable card, loved seeing your comparision on pencils types. Please consider adding an e-mail feed to your blog so I can subscribe to it.

Rose Ann said...

Super cute pop-up card! I love that little monkey...and you did such a great job with this!

Concetta said...

I love this card, I want to use your adorable monkey stamp! I want to play with your pencils too! Maybe we can stamp sometime?

Concetta:)

Congrats on the job, I hope it is everything you want:)