Monday, November 10, 2008

Random Pics

I really haven't had any creative juices for awhile. I feel like all my cards are looking alike. I know at some point my mojo will come back. Tomorrow I have the day off of work - so am going to clean up my stamping area. Sometimes that gets me going again (believe it or not!)

In the meantime, here are some photos from the past couple weeks.

First, here is my little man (with his new BLUE cast) and Chewey looking like a wet rat after his bath...



Second, here is a picture of me and one of my best buds in the whole world. His name is John. He taught advanced math and computers in high school. He's the one that got me started in the computer field (maybe I shouldn't like him so much any more! :-) ) Now we live 3 hours apart but over Halloween weekend we met in Phoenix (midway) and had lunch together.



Third, this is me and my friend, Clare. We met in college. She had a Halloween party at her house and we were able to make it. I took the easy way out and wore scrubs...she, obviously was Cleopatra.



And lastly, here is another party-goer. Didn't get his name...but had to take his picture...I knew the boys would enjoy it!



Well, hope you enjoyed the photos. I'll try and get some cards posted soon. For now I HAVE to get to work!

Jane

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow Jane! I dont think I've ever seen a picture of you before! You are really pretty! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad to see yuo were able to get out with some friends recently!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great photos Jane, believe it or not, I think wearing scrubs is not taking the easy way out ..... so nice to put a face to a name!!!!!!

Take care
:) Marcia

AmethystCat said...

great pics! I think your cards are fabulous and I've never thought you were in a rut but I feel I get that way too. how funny! Hope your mojo comes back soon!

Anonymous said...

OMG Jane, I feel like crying. This is the 1st photo I have seen of you darling girl !!!!

Sounds like you had a great time.