Monday, November 30, 2009

Necessity...

I haven't been feeling much like creating lately. By the end of the day all I want to do is crawl into bed. But tonight stamping was a necessity. Why? Because a coworker had a birthday (she's been off since her birthday but will be back in the office tomorrow). I know she loves Patron Tequila...but I couldn't afford a big bottle so I went to BevMo and got a little tiny bottle and a tequila shot glass to go with it. I started with the green color on the little bottle and used that color to inspire the packaging. If I had more time I think it would have been cute to have bought a lime and somehow included it in the packaging. But...this is what I got! ;-)



And here is just a close up of the box:



I think if I had it to do over again I would wrap ribbon around the box to match the card. But it's good enough.

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Anyone hit the Black Friday sales? Are you done with your Christmas shopping? Yikes!

No comments: